Tuesday, May 16, 2006

the long weekend

Vesak Day was spent.. celebrating my boy's grandaunt birthday! :) the whole fam planned it to be a surprise, telling her tt its only a normal gathering. the early peeps wen as early as 10am! wah.

i left home noon time. made a trip down to Joo Chiat to get the famous Puteri Mas durian puff! recommended by makansutra! so happy wen i found the place last time! hehe. the durian is really yummy! *yum yum*

den headed to my boy's granny place where they had the 'gathering'. thanks for keepin me company Jo! hehe. we gambled like the whole afternoon and even at nite? lol. i lost money lar :( boohoo. it was fun tho..hehe.

dinner was yummy too! (i sound like some yao gui, lol) my boy miss out on all these good food, hee. it was a good gathering cum birthday celebration. his uncles + aunties are all very nice and i feel really happy :) a thought jus came to my mind.. wad if we arent fated to be wif each other and dun end up togeda in future? i'll really miss all his cousins+relatives.. *cries*

ard 8, i left for short while to Joyce's birthday at Cote Dazur :) Happy 21st birthday babe! thanks for accompanying again gal :) reali appreciate it lots. we wen mad taking photos again, hehe. Claire & Candice left early, so din manage to tk any pics wif dem :/

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i like this pic! so sweet sweet rite! hehe.. *smiles*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

returned back to my boy's granny place after tt and.. played mahjong! lol. cny didnt play so now muz play? lol. my boy's mum came after work and we stayed all the way till 2am? drove to the airport thereafter to pick my boy up. his flight - 3am *yawn* was pretty tired actually :p had late supper as his mum was hungry, b4 we headed home.

thanks for the gifts you bought dear :)

faint, he lost so much weight! *sayang* we woke up on Saturday jus for lunch, den wen back to dreamland! only woke up at 5pm -.-" *shiok*

my boy wanted to hav Crystal Jade for dinner. saw my mum's sms that she's received her present, hehe. ordered flowers + gift set for her for Mother's Day. had them delivered on Sat as Sun was unavailable. den got to noe that they're also heading to PS's Crystal Jade! *faint* so we had dinner togeda in the end, hehe:) wif my granny too :):)

my boy sent granny home while my parents continued patoh-ing :P

Sunday.. din do much except to watch Poseidon @ Suntec. nice! hehe. but the ending quite sad :/ bumped into my parents there too! lol..

At Suntec's Sky Garden:
i tink this pose is so cute! hehe..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

@ Sky Garden last yr:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 year later.. 14/5/06:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i hope there's endless years for us.. *deep in thoughts*

Happy 25th anniversary Mum & Dad!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thats the flowers+gift set i gave my mama, hehe :p

Wishing them loving always! =)

-wish you were right here supporting me-

No comments: